Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tou

Terraria.

On 11/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, aleksb385 said:

only done one playthrough but I think it's great 

dude if you haven't yet you should totally play thru calamity, it's an entire modpack and it's genuinely amazing

On 11/23/2021 at 1:45 PM, Tou said:

Opinion on it? i personally find it a really good game.

For me it is a incredibly awesome addicting game that i constantly go back to.

I have played and its a great game, however, i quickly got easily bored of it because I had nothing to do after beating moon lord and just played through worlds I found on CurseForge. Overall, its a fun game, but it gets boring after a while.

Friends, I would like to ask you a question. I have been playing minecraft for a long time, but I have never put mods on it, so I would like to know if this mod is suitable for a beginner in modding a player? Is there anyone here who can give me some advice?

5 hours ago, erlaish said:

Friends, I would like to ask you a question. I have been playing minecraft for a long time, but I have never put mods on it, so I would like to know if this mod is suitable for a beginner in modding a player? Is there anyone here who can give me some advice?

what mod

On 11/24/2021 at 1:15 AM, Tou said:

Opinion on it? i personally find it a really good game.

i played that game around 1 january 2022 and i made a really base then i forget that i am in journey mode

rip my big base

I've been doing a full playthrough of Terraria recently and it's for sure one of my favorite games. I really dig the building aspect with the wide variety of blocks to use

I mean, it's a pretty cool game, but I'm personally not the one to play it religiously. I can definitely see the fun in it but it's just not for me.