Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ancolsonli

Funny jokes that made no sense.

If a fly is called a fly because it can fly, when it looses it's wings, does it become a walk?

If Joe is short for Jonathan, then is Moe short for Monathan?

Here's a chemistry joke, but I'll not know what reaction I'll get.

Guest Flamore

False, Jonathan would be Jon.

On 11/17/2021 at 4:55 AM, Flamore said:

False, Jonathan would be Jon.

I have a friend named Johnathan and he's still Johnathan. It would say John or Jon would be short for Johnathan.

17 minutes ago, Xotiic said:

i think this is where everyone's supposed to say "lol"

its a shame that would get someone banned because "lol" is 1 word

30 minutes ago, yeti0904 said:

its a shame that would get someone banned because "lol" is 1 word

You pose a good point, but is a acronym really a word?

Andrew, please reply

12 minutes ago, Xotiic said:

You pose a good point, but is a acronym really a word?

Andrew, please reply

no, I'll ban you for making a one-word reply with an acronym.

On 12/10/2021 at 12:44 PM, AndrewPH said:

no, I'll ban you for making a one-word reply with an acronym.

good to know, thank you :3

Here is a long one:

his one day this guy was driving down this country road....there were not many houses at all on the sides of the road and he went for 10 mins and didn't even see a car. His engine started sputtering and making werid noises and the engine died...he rolled to a stop and was right in front of this old house with a tiny barn in the back yard. He got out and saw this old man walking over to him. The guy that was driving told the old man that his engine had just quit running. The old man said "well....I am a certified mechanic and if you like you can stay here over night and I will have this baby running by early morning". The younger guy said "sure that would be very nice of you". The old man said "but you will have to sleep in the barn because I have no room in the house".

The young man said "thats fine,I really appriciate you giving me a place to stay overnight and for fixing my car". The old man said "no problem,let me know before you go to bed because I got something to show you" Then the old man and the young guy pushed the car off the road and into the old man's front yard.

About 1 hour later the young guy found the old man and told him that he was gonna head to bed. The old man said "ok,follow me I got something to show you". So the two walked out to the barn and the old man opened the old rotten wooden doors. They walked about half way to the back of the barn and the old man bent down and pulled this door up from the floor of the barn. And started walking down steps that was beneath the door. They walked down hill down these steps for what seemed like 10 mins. Then they came to a BIG STEEL DOOR. The old man pushed a button and the steel door opened up. Then they were in this corridor and was heading downhill still yet again but it was not steps,a grade heading downhill and the floor was concrete.

Then they came to another steel door,man pushed a button and it opened. The continued to walk and went through 7 more steel doors. Then they came to 1 more..the old man hit the button and just like all the others it opened up..Now this room was square in shape and had a HUGE steel cage sitting around the perimeter of the room. Right in the middle of this cage sat this HUGE pink gorilla.

The old man said "see that gorilla?" The young man said "yes". The old man said "you can do anything you want to that gorilla and it will not get mad,you can spit on it,punch it in the face through the bars,yell cuss words at it and it will just not get mad...but whatever you do DO NOT press that red button the wall over there". the old man then said "feel free to spend as much time as you want down here" The old man then left the room and steel door closed behind him....the young man was just fascinated(sp?) with this huge pink gorilla and set there for hours and then he got up and started yelling cuss words at it...the gorilla just sat there looking at him. then he picked up a rock that was on the ground,threw it and hit the gorilla right in the face...it just sit there looking at him...then he punched it through the bars. Gorilla did not do anything. The young man sit back down and his curiosity got to him and he went over to that red button.

He stared at the red button and minute and pressed it. Steam rose from the floor and filled the cage and then the entire cage lifted from the ground and the gorilla came charging at him FULL SPEED. The young man ran to the steel door,opened it and closed it behind him and ran up the corridor...the gorilla busted right throught the steel door. The young guy went through all 9 of the other steel doors and the gorilla busted through every one of them. The man jumped in his car,turned the key and the engine fired right up,and he took off down the road....he looked in his review mirror and saw the big gorilla right on his back bumper clawing at it with eyes big and red. He thought he was gonna die. He pulled onto the interstate and was doing 80mph down the road and looked in his mirror and there the gorilla was right behind him. He looked down and saw that he was almost out of gas..5 mins later the engine quit on him and he rolled to a stop and saw the gorilla coming around to the side of the car. He said his last prayer and knew he was gonna die. THe gorilla tapped on his window...the guy rolled the window down and the gorilla............................

"TAG YOUR IT" it said as it ran off