Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curtis

IMPORTANT PSA: Staff Impersonators

Hello all,

Recently I came across a staff impersonation attempt on the forums (thread link here). The thread creator pretended to be a staff member announcing the release of survival mode to ClassiCube. As you can see, he was banned further down the thread for impersonation.

A few reminders to stay safe:

• NEVER SHARE PERSONAL INFO WITH STRANGERS!!!
  • Staff will NEVER ask for your personal info, not even your password! Assume that any staff member who does ask for personal information has been hacked or is being impersonated.
  • Staff only have RED names on the forums.
  • Survival mode is NEVER going to be released (view the guidelines).
  • Report any suspicious behavior to the staff.

We cannot let imposters damage our community. Please be careful out there.

- Curtis

what exactly are you trying to achieve?

spreading information about this is good, but the way you still pretend to be a staff member even though you got tempbanned (and acknowledged it!) makes me think you're 8 years old or something 

16 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

it is simply tomfoolery

mfw, someone fakes being a staff member, gets warned then proceeds to make a post about fake staff members, linking a post to their own post where THEY FAKED BEING A STAFF MEMBER. AND THEY ARE STILL PRETENDING TO BE A STAFF MEMBER

50 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

spreading information about this is good, but the way you still pretend to be a staff member even though you got tempbanned (and acknowledged it!) makes me think you're 8 years old or something 

I believe people can reform. I have spent a few days reflecting on my actions and deeply regret them, which is why I made this thread. I am a normal person and can be trusted to create and reply to threads without supervision from the staff.

35 minutes ago, Goodly said:

it is simply tomfoolery

This is not the case and you should not have assumed it is. Normally, I would dismiss a reply like this from any regular player, but it especially irritates me that a staff member is creating troll posts on such a serious topic. No troll posts on my thread please.

31 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

mfw, someone fakes being a staff member, gets warned then proceeds to make a post about fake staff members, linking a post to their own post where THEY FAKED BEING A STAFF MEMBER. AND THEY ARE STILL PRETENDING TO BE A STAFF MEMBER

I understand your frustration. It will please you to know that the staff impersonator you are referencing has been detained by the staff and is currently under questioning. A trial is soon to come.

17 minutes ago, curtis said:

I believe people can reform. I have spent a few days reflecting on my actions and deeply regret them, which is why I made this thread. I am a normal person and can be trusted to create and reply to threads without supervision from the staff.

This is not the case and you should not have assumed it is. Normally, I would dismiss a reply like this from any regular player, but it especially irritates me that a staff member is creating troll posts on such a serious topic. No troll posts on my thread please.

I understand your frustration. It will please you to know that the staff impersonator you are referencing has been detained by the staff and is currently under questioning. A trial is soon to come.

ARE YOU AN IDIOT? YOU ARE THE IMPERSONATOR YOU IDIOT

why make a post talking about impersonations when you tried to impersonate staff??

@curtis you try to act professional with the word usage you use , but from what I know , you're basically digging yourself a hole. Stop wasting time just trying to impersonate staff members , do something more productive. You make me think you're a 9 year old who uses their school chromebook to make this dumb post while in school. Smh

So cute! just like this attempt of identity fraud, don't let others be you

image.jpeg.648abaed908182d7a301ce1d4e1221d7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

So cute! just like this attempt of identity fraud, don't let others be you

image.jpeg.648abaed908182d7a301ce1d4e1221d7.jpeg

Very strange looking opossum. Cool picture though.

On an unrelated note, why is everyone so upset? 

On 11/14/2021 at 5:26 PM, curtis said:

On an unrelated note, why is everyone so upset? 

lmfao do your parents not give you enough attention at home?

you talk professional but you act like your 8 years old you got banned for impersonating staff and your still impersonating staff lol.

Stop It Get Some Help GIF - Stop It Get Some Help GIFs

2 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

you talk professional but you act like your 8 years old you got banned for impersonating staff and your still impersonating staff lol.

you're *

"still impersonating staff" no he isn't 

Guest Flamore
3 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

You're*

Always happy to help 🙂

49 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

Donate to help this Possum out.

Click here to Donate.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-24-at-5.09.55-PM.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=php-3.3.0

haha bro that's hilarious! thanks for posting that bro. made my day. keep up the funny trolls! its really funny when i get to watch rick astley instead of what I was originally intending. i don't think anyone has made that joke before! seriously, bro. thank you. I might use this joke myself! its so funny and made me laugh so hard that it became mildly irritating! I have to admit, I was a tad frustrated that you didn't give me what I actually wanted to view and instead showed me the song never gonna give you up by famed 80s musician rick astley, but I'm willing to forgive you because of just how funny it was! I would still appreciate if you could provide a link to what you were originally going to send, as despite how funny the joke you made was and how much of a fool I am for falling for such a ruse.

1 minute ago, MESYETI said:

haha bro that's hilarious! thanks for posting that bro. made my day. keep up the funny trolls! its really funny when i get to watch rick astley instead of what I was originally intending. i don't think anyone has made that joke before! seriously, bro. thank you. I might use this joke myself! its so funny and made me laugh so hard that it became mildly irritating! I have to admit, I was a tad frustrated that you didn't give me what I actually wanted to view and instead showed me the song never gonna give you up by famed 80s musician rick astley, but I'm willing to forgive you because of just how funny it was! I would still appreciate if you could provide a link to what you were originally going to send, as despite how funny the joke you made was and how much of a fool I am for falling for such a ruse.

if you don't like what i say/post don't comment on it.

1 minute ago, Ninja_King said:

if you don't like what i say/post don't comment on it.

sorry but i dont think i will use this advice