Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJKAY645

I made a server and It's not showing up

Question

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, JJKAY645 said:

Hi! I made a server, but it's not showing up on the list of servers. What did I do wrong??

you didnt set public to true

1 hour ago, TomCube2 said:

Did you port forward? Port forwarding needs to be done to make a server be public.

i says theres an error

On 10/30/2021 at 11:14 AM, JJKAY645 said:

Hi! I made a server, but it's not showing up on the list of servers. What did I do wrong??

Port Forward your server to make it public.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+port+forward&rlz=1C1ONGR_enPH974PH974&oq=how+to+port+fo&aqs=chrome.0.0i512l2j69i57j0i512l7.17236j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

After you port it, go to mcgalaxy app > settings > check the Public box to make it public.

I've said this before, and i'll say this again and again, because it needs to be said.

unless your server offers something unique, please dont make another server. if the server is another stereotypical freebuild server, then please dont make it. there's already WAY too many of them out there already. these servers 9/10 times die and get abandoned really quickly. then the server just sits in the server list, decaying and dead, only being visited by the occasional greifer. 

BUUUUUT, if you got a bright new idea for a server, something thats never been done before, Go ahead! If you gonna do something that others tried and failed to do, then try to out do them! this simple block game is built on the foundations of creativity and originality. so if you got something original for your server, make it, and dont let anybody steal your idea, cause you could grow to be bigger than NA2! if you got the determination, creativity, and originality, GO OUT THERE AND BLOW OUR MINDS.

if you fail, then know that you tried, and you will be remembered for trying something new. if not, then at least you made some memories, new friends, and had fun. cause in the end, isn't that what were all really here for?

good luck to you, and know that the community is here to support you! (as long as your nice to others and are not toxic. 😉 

~Doge_Factor

2 hours ago, Unova_Shade said:

Not to brag but no one will ever beat NA2

na2 wont exist for all of eternity