Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenJac

Gayyy

Hello. As you may know, I am gay. I get criticized on ClassiCube a lot, and I would like to start a petition to end the ClassiCube homophobes! If you want to "Sign" this petition, simply reply with your name and a way (Preferably eMail) that I can contact you! Thank you, and goodbye!

2 minutes ago, RavenJac said:

Hello. As you may know, I am gay. I get criticized on ClassiCube a lot, and I would like to start a petition to end the ClassiCube homophobes! If you want to "Sign" this petition, simply reply with your name and a way (Preferably eMail) that I can contact you! Thank you, and goodbye!

very confused

what will this petition do if it gets signatures

24 minutes ago, RavenJac said:

Or, do this, don't listen to the haters, they don't define you, you can be what ever you want to be. don't get discouraged because people don't like gay people, tell them off and continue with your day or just block them.

Tetris Has a very big point, with you making a petition it drags in attention which only makes more people want to bother you. kawaii was just being kawaii

20 hours ago, RavenJac said:

I'm new here. Can someone explain the current state of the community, because I certainly don't want to be playing a game with homophobes.

4 hours ago, Tehc said:

I'm new here. Can someone explain the current state of the community, because I certainly don't want to be playing a game with homophobes.

any game you play will have people that may not have the same opinions as you

i only play on one server here but i think the people i talk to are not homophobes

2 hours ago, KawaiiCube said:

any game you play will have people that may not have the same opinions as you

i only play on one server here but i think the people i talk to are not homophobes

Opinions? About what?

1 minute ago, Tehc said:

Opinions? About what?

Different things, in this context being homosexuality. Everyone has their own opinions on things, not everyone is homophobic and all servers are generally tame on the way they view the LGBTQ community, but that doesn’t mean everyone. There are people that hate other people for who they like, but it doesn’t mean you have to listen to them, since it’s not a majority.

tbh, I gave up on humanity years ago, so if people hate me for who i am, then let them hate. it will come back to bite them one day, that's karma. I believe that in life, there are only 2 things that are certain. death and karma (what goes around, comes around/treat others as you want to be treated/etc.)

On 11/2/2021 at 11:14 AM, Doge_Factor said:

tbh, I gave up on humanity years ago, so if people hate me for who i am, then let them hate. it will come back to bite them one day, that's karma. I believe that in life, there are only 2 things that are certain. death and karma (what goes around, comes around/treat others as you want to be treated/etc.)

Bro what does my posts have something to do with you,if you don't wanna see the shit that i post don't comment OKAY!!!! It's that simple to yall.You see im not doing shit or saying shit to yall so please mind your business and stay in yall place THANK YOU! Yall Always banning shit that i post or do yall are 3 year old's grow up!!!!!!!! ealous Ass People!I hope yall know what yall doing because like i always say KARMA IS A BITCH!

If people are always commenting about you if you are gay, there's a command that you can use that mutes them so you don't see what they say, all you have to do is type /ignore <playername>, and you shouldn't be able to see their messages. I also think that its nice that you are sticking up for the LGBTQ+ community on Classicube, I see a lot of people getting criticized for being a furry as well, I hope this post helps!

7 hours ago, FabricioD24 said:

If people are always commenting about you if you are gay, there's a command that you can use that mutes them so you don't see what they say, all you have to do is type /ignore <playername>, and you shouldn't be able to see their messages. I also think that its nice that you are sticking up for the LGBTQ+ community on Classicube, I see a lot of people getting criticized for being a furry as well, I hope this post helps!

yes. 

THE FURRYS WILL RISE! RISE UP!!!

Furries rise up: comedyheaven