Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletchermed

Multicraft Survival

On 10/25/2021 at 4:40 PM, Fletchermed said:

Multicraft Survival is now public come join and have fun http://www.classicube.net/server/play/98674f765165069a60fe972ea581cf12/

Honestly we don't need anymore Survival server's there are 2 actually good survival servers already unless you plan on makeing your server unique like adding in custom crafts and new features i don't think you are gonna get players.

9 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

Honestly we don't need anymore Survival server's there are 2 actually good survival servers already unless you plan on makeing your server unique like adding in custom crafts and new features i don't think you are gonna get players.

Says the one who made Main5 their Main and used a map that they didn’t ask to use as their free build, but go off sweetie

On 10/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, jviteo2005 said:

Says the one who made Main5 their Main and used a map that they didn’t ask to use as their free build, but go off sweetie

bro i ligit asked goodlyay if i can use it for a bit until i finish building a main  get your fucking facts straight before you say shit. 2. i used that map to troll not to make it a ligit freebuild if you have any questions or complaints feel free to hit me up on discord.

16 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

bro i ligit asked goodlyay if i can use it for a bit until i finish building a main  get your fucking facts straight before you say shit. 2. i used that map to troll not to make it a ligit freebuild if you have any questions or complaints feel free to hit me up on discord.

how did you use that map to "troll" its not like you get many players, just admit it, you want to make a server but without the originality, its been loger than 3 days and Main5 is still there. also I want an answer to the trolling question, how would you use it to troll if goodly wouldnt have known in the first place. and lastly, whats your discord

Just now, jviteo2005 said:

how did you use that map to "troll" its not like you get many players, just admit it, you want to make a server but without the originality, its been loger than 3 days and Main5 is still there. also I want an answer to the trolling question, how would you use it to troll if goodly wouldnt have known in the first place. and lastly, whats your discord

like i said any questions and complaints take it to discord.

Epic Legends has been running for almost a year i recently reset the server and lost the files and my backup file was corrupted so until i make a new main i asked goodlyay if i can use it and i had enough time to finish that main for a while due to me being in school if you have further questions either take it to discord or stop buggin.

10 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

like i said any questions and complaints take it to discord.

Epic Legends has been running for almost a year i recently reset the server and lost the files and my backup file was corrupted so until i make a new main i asked goodlyay if i can use it and i had enough time to finish that main for a while due to me being in school if you have further questions either take it to discord or stop buggin.

whats your discord

6 minutes ago, jviteo2005 said:

whats your discord

Ninja_King#5108

i wont be replying right now i will reply tommorow.

woo... another one.

how much servs are reviving not awesome survival???

I connected and it seemed like I'm suspicioning that the server has got stolen, you said it is called multicraft. When I connected it is named Tet's server..