Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Hi, I've been playing Classicube since July 2020 and I have always noticed one thing, the lack of support for controllers on any platform. The only way to play with a controller is by downloading an app for windows called Joy2Key, and it was a hassle to set up and figure out what buttons are what and map them. I was able to get it to work, but it seems like a big issue, especially since I'm also trying to play on my Xbox with a controller on the web client. I really hope controller support gets added to Classicube in the near future, without the need for Joy2Jey. I know it seems unrealistic, but it's at least worth pointing out :)

Thanks for reading,

- TG20

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TG20 said:

Hi, I've been playing Classicube since July 2020 and I have always noticed one thing, the lack of support for controllers on any platform. The only way to play with a controller is by downloading an app for windows called Joy2Key, and it was a hassle to set up and figure out what buttons are what and map them. I was able to get it to work, but it seems like a big issue, especially since I'm also trying to play on my Xbox with a controller on the web client. I really hope controller support gets added to Classicube in the near future, without the need for Joy2Jey. I know it seems unrealistic, but it's at least worth pointing out 🙂

Thanks for reading,

- TG20

The developer needs a controller to add controller support. You have to remember that ClassiCube isn’t just their main job or source of income. If you already have it working then it should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jviteo2005 said:

The developer needs a controller to add controller support. You have to remember that ClassiCube isn’t just their main job or source of income. If you already have it working then it should be fine.

you do realise there isnt only 1 developer

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, yeti0904 said:

you do realise there isnt only 1 developer

Sorry *developers*
point is they aren’t made of money, not everyone has the financial support to go get the things they need to buy the products 

Share this post


Link to post

Or the fact that it is a huge undertaking to add proper controller support to a game that was never meant to be played with a controller without a complete overhaul.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, 123DontMessWitMe said:

Or the fact that it is a huge undertaking to add proper controller support to a game that was never meant to be played with a controller without a complete overhaul.

It was just a thought I had

 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...