Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

How do you download a servers texture pack?

Question

hey classicube community!

I have scrolled through a lot of different posts. None gave me an answer that made sense so I am asking for your help

If i remember correctly, (i may not my memory is decaying) there is a command, that allows you to see the environment specs for a level.

Those specs included the link to download the texture pack. 

However, I dont remember what that command is. So if someone could tell me, or redirect me to a post that has my answer, then please do. 

Thanks, and have a good rest of your day.

~Doge_Factor

(also i spent 30 min looking through posts, so it may have been answered in another post, but i didn't find it. please no ban, i enjoy being able to ask and answer questions on the forum)

3 answers to this question

Hey Doge just type in chat "/mi env" and it will show you the link to the current texturepack/terrain. Get the link to the texturepack/terrain and go on your own server's console or ingame and type in chat "/texture global [link]. 

On 10/22/2021 at 4:19 AM, Ninja_King said:

Hey Doge just type in chat "/mi env" and it will show you the link to the current texturepack/terrain. Get the link to the texturepack/terrain and go on your own server's console or ingame and type in chat "/texture global [link]. 

FYI that on console you must specify the level name after the first arguement (env).