Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenJac

Server Help

Question

I need help! I want to make a server but I'm on an HP Chromebook! Will somebody please help me please? 

21 answers to this question

please dont make another server, unless your server offers somthing unique. if its just  a freebuild server, then please dont make it. theyres too many of them allready. otherwise, good luck!

57 minutes ago, Doge_Factor said:

please dont make another server, unless your server offers somthing unique. if its just  a freebuild server, then please dont make it. theyres too many of them allready. otherwise, good luck!

True, there's far too many servers that are copies  

There are already some good servers themed as:

• Freebuilds or Classic 0.30 Servers i.e ClassicalNuts
  • RolePlay (RPG) i.e Team Puissant
  • ZombieSurvival (ZS) i.e NewBlood
  • LavaSurvival (LS)
  • Capture the Flag (CTF) i.e Jacobs CTF

Their needs to be something unique that's not already been done as listed in the above examples.

Just now, Dire said:

True, there's far too many servers that are copies  

There are already some good servers themed as:

• Freebuilds or Classic 0.30 Servers i.e ClassicalNuts
  • RolePlay (RPG) i.e Team Puissant
  • ZombieSurvival (ZS) i.e NewBlood
  • LavaSurvival (LS)
  • Capture the Flag (CTF) i.e Jacobs CTF

Their needs to be something unique that's not already been done as listed in the above examples.

yes.

For example, I created a server with working bedwars. unfortuetly, i took it down, cause nobody wanted to play by the rules, and everybody exploited every bug that they could. so i decided that if they wont play properly, then they cant play at all.

anyways, the point is, unique servers are the best servers in my opinion!

1 minute ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Chromie  LOL

i have a feeling that you wrote that on a school chromebook

Chromie  LOL

you DO know that i TECHNICALLY am a chromie, since my primary computer is an old modified chromebook. i do have a windows computer, but its been re-serviced for server hosting, for another game i play. not saying what it is.

Just now, Doge_Factor said:

you DO know that i TECHNICALLY am a chromie, since my primary computer is an old modified chromebook. i do have a windows computer, but its been re-serviced for server hosting, for another game i play. not saying what it is.

wtf why would you choose a chromebook over a generic computer

1 minute ago, yeti0904 said:

wtf why would you choose a chromebook over a generic computer

mY gOaLs ArE bEyOnD yOuR uNdErStAnDiNg

OMG why are we talking about chromies LOL doge is a chromie

every one except for me is a chromie

Just now, tetrisplayer2 said:

OMG why are we talking about chromies LOL doge is a chromie

yeah, but im probably the Nicest of the chromies on classicube! If you agree that im a nice guy, then react with agree

also, if you think im a jerk, its cause the only experience youve had with me, is you made me really mad, and then i lost it. 

(dont get me mad)

yeah, but im probably the Nicest of the chromies on classicube! If you agree that im a nice guy, then react with agree

also, if you think im a jerk, its cause the only experience youve had with me, is you made me really mad, and then i lost it. 

(dont get me mad)

Doge is a chromie and dont trust him 🙂

id trust doge over you

"Up-and-coming" > "Schoolkid"

tetris, let me tell you something. Every time ive made a promise, ive done what i said ive done. so if youve had bad experiences with me, maybe you shouldent have been an ass to me. just sayn. 

tetris, let me tell you something. Every time ive made a promise, ive done what i said ive done. so if youve had bad experiences with me, maybe you shouldent have been an ass to me. just sayn. 

eh fair

Thats fair people just dont like my opinion and my spelling so they react with the dumb emoji 🙂

there is literally something called "spell check" every device has it. if something is underlined in red, right click, and select the correctly spelled word. thats all you gotta do. 😊

1 hour ago, RavenJac said:

I need help! I want to make a server but I'm on an HP Chromebook! Will somebody please help me please? 

Get a real computer, or alternatively you could use eddynet, just read all of the forum posts about other people who want a server and you will find the link eventually 

good luck sifting though all of the posts though