Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyan

A disclaimer for new players

I have been seeing a lot of people asking about Survival and Survival test, asking if this website has it or not. 

Now I am no staff or admin but I want to lay this straight in a few simple words, Yes but no

We do not have the real survival or survival test, but we do have something like that that a player has created with one of Goodly's plugins, but that is it's own thing, not related to Minecraft survival, I would say its Classicube survival. Make sure you separate those two, classicube is a game that is like minecraft but it is not totally minecraft  

That is the best way I can explain it. Now admins don't ban me, I was just giving words of advice to the new players

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

I have been seeing a lot of people asking about Survival and Survival test, asking if this website has it or not. 

Now I am no staff or admin but I want to lay this straight in a few simple words, Yes but no

We do not have the real survival or survival test, but we do have something like that that a player has created with one of Goodly's plugins, but that is it's own thing, not related to Minecraft survival, I would say its Classicube survival. Make sure you separate those two, classicube is a game that is like minecraft but it is not totally minecraft  

That is the best way I can explain it. Now admins don't ban me, I was just giving words of advice to the new players

theres no point in this post because new people should be reading the forum rules

Well clearly from the post about a week ago, the people just click through it, and yes they should, but it does not mean they do.