Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luke_f.

Why are all of the server's down?

Question

It's simple. Whenever I try to log on to a public server, is says "unable to connect, the server may be down." This is beginning to annoy me. I happens with every server.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 7.48.10 AM.png

7 answers to this question

(deleted)

On 10/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, yeti0904 said:

if they couldnt access classicube how are they:

• talking here
  • managing to attempt a connection

yes true HOW are they 

Spoiler

Talking Here

and Attempting

On 10/14/2021 at 6:48 AM, luke_f. said:

It's simple. Whenever I try to log on to a public server, is says "unable to connect, the server may be down." This is beginning to annoy me. I happens with every server.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 7.48.10 AM.png

Bro, its maybe your internet. I could play in the servers.

Im assuming the same thing, your internet is probably having issues. My other question is what servers you're trying to connect to. If you're able to access the ClassiCube website, then it may be something with the servers your connecting to.

If you are using school wifi they probably have stuff set up to prevent you from accessing stuff like ClassiCube. If not then check your internet and make sure u have a strong connection.

32 minutes ago, MegaPVP said:

If you are using school wifi they probably have stuff set up to prevent you from accessing stuff like ClassiCube. If not then check your internet and make sure u have a strong connection.

• talking here

2 minutes ago, yeti0904 said:

• talking here

If they are on a school network, the school could have very simply just blocked a range of ports on outgoing traffic.
Websites use ports 80, 443, and sometimes 8080, 8443. When on a school network, you generally shouldn't need anything other than those ports.