Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tetrisplayer2

NEW SERVER!

Announcing New server Called Tets Server We have Zs Ls Cd Roleplay And Much more Please Come Today we need staff and police_1234 will be there soon Come today

9 minutes ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Announcing New server Called Tets Server We have Zs Ls Cd Roleplay And Much more Please Come Today we need staff and police_1234 will be there soon Come today

im sorry, do I know you?

38 minutes ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

if you need staff ill be glad to help

good to know, i might check it out. alsooo, what's Zs, Ls and Cd role play?

and congratulations on spelling everything correctly 😄

Just now, Xotiic said:

good to know, i might check it out. alsooo, what's Zs, Ls and Cd role play?

and congratulations on spelling everything correctly 😄

LOL thanks and also those are abreviations on Zombie survival Lava survival Countdown and Roleplay

I think I got banned from police_1234’s server for saying it’s like George Orwell’s Ninteen-Eighty Four book so idk if you should give him staff

Tbh I staffed at one of Polices servers in the past. the reason you can't play the server anymore is because he is not a good owner, nor admin. I would not want him anywhere near or in my staff list if I owned a server.

Yeah. Police_1234 Is VERRY RUDE!!! also, if you don't do what he says, he baby-rages, and just flat-out bans you. you say he is dumb in chat, and you instantly get banned. he was NOT a good owner. sorry to say tetrisplayer2, but he's not a great guy, so please don't give him a high rank. your server has so much potential, and I don't want to see it wasted by police_1234.

31 minutes ago, Doge_Factor said:

"... your server has so much potential, and I don't want to see it wasted by police_1234."

for a person who cant even spell properly, I don't think their server has much potential, but what do I know, i'm just some random teenager on the internet