Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slimey

how do u add ranks to ur server

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Slimey said:

like in eddynetweb im kinda lost

In order to add ranks to eddynet, you will need to edit the files in home/container/properties/ranks.properties - you can copy one of the existing ranks and edit it to your wanted needs, you will need to change the permission level and add the #_rank.txt (# being number) in home/container/ranks, so that when you create the rank it will be able to log the players whom you rank. in ranks.properties it should tell you how to edit it

Good luck on your server!

4 minutes ago, Slimey said:

i tried still does not work 😕

maybe ur just bad idk 🙁, why don't you try figuring it out yourself rather than asking a bunch of people who don't use eddynet or host servers. Idk just a suggestion. S0z I couldn't help but best of luck in the future ✌️

10 hours ago, jviteo2005 said:

maybe ur just bad idk 🙁, why don't you try figuring it out yourself rather than asking a bunch of people who don't use eddynet or host servers. Idk just a suggestion. S0z I couldn't help but best of luck in the future ✌️

Honestly eddynet should have the requirement of the knowledge of C# to get a server.

but good luck on the server.

2 hours ago, Ninja_King said:

Honestly eddynet should have the requirement of the knowledge of C# to get a server.

no they shouldnt whats the point in that

On 10/5/2021 at 6:36 PM, jviteo2005 said:

In order to add ranks to eddynet, you will need to edit the files in home/container/properties/ranks.properties - you can copy one of the existing ranks and edit it to your wanted needs, you will need to change the permission level and add the #_rank.txt (# being number) in home/container/ranks, so that when you create the rank it will be able to log the players whom you rank. in ranks.properties it should tell you how to edit it

Good luck on your server!

I want to add to this although I am late on the post - you should run the command /server reload or restart the server for the configurations to apply.

On 10/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, Ninja_King said:

C# is the programming language used for MCGalaxy, which is required if you want to program sophisticated features for your server by custom commands or plugins. You might mean the basic knowledge of maintaining it and knowing how to operate it.