Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20RogerE

DONE

Question

No servers will load in for me idk why any ideas?

i have tried reloading, restarting my pc, Going of then back on.

It works on my ipad but not on my pc so any tips or suggestions will be useful,

Thanks, 

20RogerE

23 answers to this question

Where does it get stuck? Is it at the login screen, is it when launching the game or is it when you are connecting? If it is at the login screen, make sure you are connected to the internet or have fast internet. If stuck while launching the game just be patient. If stuck while connecting, get better internet.

On 9/5/2021 at 7:32 PM, 20RogerE said:

It’s when the map is loading in

and btw I have super fast internet

What are your specs of your computer on it which takes ages for you to log in, what operating system are you using, are sounds enabled, and do you have any audio output device plugged in?

Or it could just be that you are using extremely slow WiFi and not realizing it could be why it takes so long to get the map, you could try using a different connection method like direct Ethernet.

4 hours ago, 20RogerE said:

My INTERNET IS THE FASEST U CAN GET

im using the website

i dont have the app

Do a speed test then... It might be your internet line is fast but not your connection from computer to router.

14 hours ago, 20RogerE said:

what do u mean

how do i do that?

https://www.classicube.net/download/ Go here, and click on the button where it says recommended, you should get a ClassiCube.exe file or a ClassiCube.tar.gz file. If you get a .exe, just open it, if you get a tar.gz you have to first extract it and then allow execution of said file.

2 minutes ago, 20RogerE said:

is says the file is blocked because it could harm my device?

if theres a more details button, click it and then a "run anyway" button will appear, press that