Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OtiMalia12

How do i fix this

Question

so i made a server using Mcgalaxy and when i play my server it says "You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!" i tried to use MCGALAXYCLI and it didn't work and i tried to use Mcgalaxy and it didn't work Help

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, OtiMalia12 said:

But when i click direct connection it says Username and Ip address:port and Mppass and i don't know what does Mppass and Username means

do this

image.png.adc99ca5187e2456b2e40ae173928890.png

(replace test account with your name)

5 minutes ago, OtiMalia12 said:

so i made a server using Mcgalaxy and when i play my server it says "You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!" i tried to use MCGALAXYCLI and it didn't work and i tried to use Mcgalaxy and it didn't work Help

try connecting with direct connect, i used to host a server at home and had the same issue and direct connect solved it

But when i click direct connection it says Username and Ip address:port and Mppass and i don't know what does Mppass and Username means

3 minutes ago, OtiMalia12 said:

Since the server is local, you can just leave mppass as empty. You can't not know what your username is.