Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEREGO195

Please tell.

Question

Respected Owner of Server named place.cc

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had made a private map on your server. I was building on that map when I had to go for some urgent work. When I came to Classicube the next , I saw that the server was not in the server's list. It's been 1 week since the server was online. Please let me know when the server  will be online again. If there is some issue than no hurry, I will wait.:)

Regards 

HEREGO195(Harry) 

4 answers to this question

On 8/16/2021 at 1:16 AM, HEREGO195 said:

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had made a private map on your server. I was building on that map when I had to go for some urgent work. When I came to Classicube the next , I saw that the server was not in the server's list. It's been 1 week since the server was online. Please let me know when the server  will be online again. If there is some issue than no hurry, I will wait.:)

Regards 

HEREGO195(Harry) 

@HEREGO195

I have started it up on my local computer just for some testing, its up though and you can join

image.png.215a6dbf1f008af0bab73f348a7c0777.png

no, its not fake btw

7 hours ago, HEREGO195 said:

Regards 

HEREGO195(Harry) 

I can start it up

7 hours ago, HEREGO195 said:

Regards 

HEREGO195(Harry) 

Nevermind, I cant, something is wrong with the hosting software, I will try and get it back up and running as soon as I can

HEREGO195 was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Ok