Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

Classicubes very own herobrine, entity 01, Alone.

have you ever been playing classicube, and in the corner of your eye, you think you see a figure. but when you look back, theirs nothing? well, thats alone, or alone steve you saw.

alone steve (entity 01) mainly is seen as a pitch black figure, but some have said to have seen a default mc steve.

The only time you see him (or catch a glimpse) is when you have been alone on a server or realm for a while, without you going afk. sightings get more frequent the longer your alone. if u want to see him, just go on a server, and be alone. but theirs some psychology to this. if your expecting him, you probaly wont see him, but you still could. For best results, make your render distance at least 50. no more than 100. I've encountered him a lot, but its in servers where im all alone.

IF THEIR ARE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE IN A SERVER, YOU WONT FIND HIM ANYWHERE!!! FOR BEST RESULTS SEEING HIM, GO TO ABANDON SERVERS!!! THE REALM DOES NOT MATTER!!! 

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOUR ALONE

ALONE
ALONE
ALONE
ALONE
ALONE

this screenshot is fake, but its purpose is to give an example of what im talking about.

1135703270_ScreenShot2021-08-14at10_44_38AM.png.6be43e33646ac46c3b97cdec254a099d.png

See the steve in the left side? one second he is their, the next, hes not.

4 hours ago, Doge_Factor said:

have you ever been playing classicube, and in the corner of your eye, you think you see a figure. but when you look back, theirs nothing? well, thats alone, or alone steve you saw.

alone steve (entity 01) mainly is seen as a pitch black figure, but some have said to have seen a default mc steve.

The only time you see him (or catch a glimpse) is when you have been alone on a server or realm for a while, without you going afk. sightings get more frequent the longer your alone. if u want to see him, just go on a server, and be alone. but theirs some psychology to this. if your expecting him, you probaly wont see him, but you still could. For best results, make your render distance at least 50. no more than 100. I've encountered him a lot, but its in servers where im all alone.

IF THEIR ARE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE IN A SERVER, YOU WONT FIND HIM ANYWHERE!!! FOR BEST RESULTS SEEING HIM, GO TO ABANDON SERVERS!!! THE REALM DOES NOT MATTER!!! 

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOUR ALONE

ALONE
ALONE
ALONE
ALONE
ALONE

this screenshot is fake, but its purpose is to give an example of what im talking about.

1135703270_ScreenShot2021-08-14at10_44_38AM.png.6be43e33646ac46c3b97cdec254a099d.png

See the steve in the left side? one second he is their, the next, hes not.

shiver me timbers :weary: i dont think i can sleep now :pensive:

5 hours ago, Doge_Factor said:

what server is dn? I've never heard of it.

deez nuts hahahahahhahhahshaahaha