Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big_colors_vip

i want to play classicube, hmmm... i go to browser on my phone ! But, the browser is very low ! i cant play with my friends ! Help !!!!

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, big_colors_vip said:

the browser in the phone (note: I have windows phone) is low ! And my pc is crashed ! I miss classicube !!!!!

Get a better Computer.

on the flip side, if youre using an android phone you can download classicubes APK version for android, which is on the website under downloads.

Just now, big_colors_vip said:

I dont have money and I think my father gonna fix the computer ! I want to play !!!!!!

what browser are you using, if you could tell me by any chance

19 minutes ago, big_colors_vip said:

this is a Windows phone and I play classicube in a Microsoft edge ! #classicube_fan

You should get a therapist immediately.

If I'm correct, old versions of Edge do not support WebAssembly. Also Windows 10 Mobile hasn't received updates for years, not sure if Edge was updated.

4 hours ago, big_colors_vip said:

this is a Windows phone and I play classicube in a Microsoft edge ! #classicube_fan

I would suggest using a browser like google chrome, for classicube should perform significantly better on google chrome than on what ever version of microsoft edge youre using, or like mentioned earlier, get a better computer to play on, or of course you could wait for your computer to get fixed like you said your dad was going to do.

6 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

I would suggest using a browser like google chrome, for classicube should perform significantly better on google chrome than on what ever version of microsoft edge youre using, or like mentioned earlier, get a better computer to play on, or of course you could wait for your computer to get fixed like you said your dad was going to do.

There are NO 3rd party web browsers for Windows 10 Mobile. The last version of Windows 10 Mobile is from 2017.

1 hour ago, big_colors_vip said:

so I gonna download classicube apk with apk loader ! The apk loader : Download android apps in windows mobile !

Android support was removed in later versions of Windows 10 Mobile or hell even Windows Phone, although the efforts for Android support have lead to WSL 1, but Windows 11 will have Android app support, but it's too late. Windows 10 Mobile is dead.