Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpicyCombo

My feelings after I play ClassiCube

SpicyCombo was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Permabanned - admitted to being underage

Hi everyone,

The reason I want to post this is because I felt sad that the Classic Minecraft won't exist on minecraft.net anymore, and also I want to say why I started playing ClassiCube.

How did I start playing CC?

I searched "Free Minecraft" on Google, and there popped up many things, because I watched the mother fucking premium streams, and then... I saw ClassiCube, which is free. Because that time I don't want to spend money 😄

Then, this is how it worked out: I registered a account, but who knew that this is classic, even I have been played Classic Minecraft before, but who'd know, this custom Minecraft got a lot bugs fixed? After the Minecraft.net server list was removed, I've never been played any other Sandbox games... I tried play Minecraft on classic.minecraft.net , but there wasn't any more commands, I can't play Multiplayer anymore, I loved multiplayer servers, they have ranks, and a lots of stuff.

How do I feel now?

I feel great, but I still bought premium Minecraft, cause I just want to play Hypixel Mini games 😄 but still thank you ClassiCube for saving Classic Minecraft, I hope you staffs can keep it and make it even better

I usually feel weird everytime i play Classicube, mm its like a good feeling with sadness in my anus

I am not an expert, but I think maybe you should get your anus checked.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:43 AM, SpicyCombo said:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST: Permabanned - admitted to being underage (AndrewPH))

Where? Like maybe i'm blind but where is that in the post?

9 minutes ago, Rubiktor012 said:

Where? Like maybe i'm blind but where is that in the post?

It was admitted outside of the forums.

1 hour ago, WolfFromWar said:

My day is not complete without bullying children on ClassiCube

very nice

I always liked this kind of game Thank you to the creator and the admin who takes care of it thank you very much!

sorry to the admin

MushySoup was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Permabanned - admitted to being underage / ban evasion

Hi, I am on my alt.

And by the way, please do not ban me. I just want to say sorry for posting this non sense. I apologize, and I would love to appeal the ban on my main. Please consider about my ban, thanks.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:41 AM, crush_ said:

I am not an expert, but I think maybe you should get your anus checked.

Also my anus is doing completely fine.