Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FuriousFireGIRL

Bye bye ppl!!!!

Im going to quitting CC. Not for the typical "CC is a toxic community"  reasons. Not that all! Mainly for religious reasons not with in the community but personally. I need some growth with in myself, and Im goin to need sometime for myself. Ive played this game for a long-ish time now (going to be three years) and gained some confidence from it. Im truly thankful for the ppl that help me and guided me to be the person I am now.  I wish I didn't have to leave, but for my religion sake Im going to need to.I will be playing here and there but ultimately I wont play as often.  Ive had my fun but now I gtg.

Bye Bye people, I rlly hope you all have a good day. ❤️ 

To be fair I dont think anyone cares 😄''

I will miss u, ur were the most best friend i ever had 🙂 bye bye lil shawty 

Your friendly neighborhood noob and always will be freind

Tetrisplayer2