Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inared

How to create a alt account?

Question

sup, how to create a alt account so i can use it for emergency? i've just forgot because i've not been here in a time.

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, inared said:

sup, how to create a alt account so i can use it for emergency? i've just forgot because i've not been here in a time.

An alt account is just another classicube account... which means you just create another classicube account.

2 minutes ago, Panda said:

An alt account is just another classicube account... which means you just create another classicube account.

yeah i know but the last time i tried to make a classicube account with a fake email then i couldn't receive any classicube verifications with gmailnator, should i use another fake email? or just create a google account and then creating the cc alt account right?

3 minutes ago, inared said:

Keep in mind that alts are often easily detectable by server staff and they will not let you play for too long on a server your main account is banned on

Just now, aleksb385 said:

Keep in mind that alts are often easily detectable by server staff and they will not let you play for too long on a server your main account is banned on

yeah, i'll just create one alt account to test something in my friend's server

2 minutes ago, inared said:

yeah i know but the last time i tried to make a classicube account with a fake email then i couldn't receive any classicube verifications with gmailnator, should i use another fake email? or just create a google account and then creating the cc alt account right?

Reading is difficult but as the registration page specifies, you must use a legitimate email for your account. 

1 minute ago, AndrewPH said:

Reading is difficult but as the registration page specifies, you must use a legitimate email for your account. 

ok thank you