Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jviteo2005

I think that the creators of classicube should create a mobile app

I think that classicube should make a mobile app because not everybody has computers. I do but I don’t always have it so. Is there any way that you can make it easier to play mobile? 

Nope. The webclient works on mobile- just browse to the site on your mobile device and you can go to the serverlist or hit "play" for single player.

It's confirmed working on an extremely wide range of mobile devices.

yes, i have tried it myself! it is just very hard to build and control, though, and my phone is pretty new, just if you want to know

i mean it works so go try it out

I did but it is hard. I just think that it should be made easier with an app

18 minutes ago, cube2009guy said:

yes, i have tried it myself! it is just very hard to build and control, though, and my phone is pretty new, just if you want to know

i mean it works so go try it out

I did but I think they should make a mobile version that is easier to use🤷‍♂️

38 minutes ago, jviteo2005 said:

I did but it is hard. I just think that it should be made easier with an app

I did but I think they should make a mobile version that is easier to use🤷‍♂️

It being an app wouldn't make it magically better - if you've got specific ideas on how to improve the mobile interface, let's hear them.

There was an app, but it was retired.

Just pointing that out.

It still can be downloaded, but I have no idea if it even works!

No mobile version of ClassiCube will be made, not even in the future. If people made one, I am sure they will be rarely (due to poor quality control) sued by Mojang/Microsoft because it is a clone of Minecraft Classic.

1 minute ago, awab4444 said:

No mobile version of ClassiCube will be made, not even in the future. If people made one, I am sure they will be rarely (due to poor quality control) sued by Mojang/Microsoft because it is a clone of Minecraft Classic.

there's no legal standing for them to do that. don't spread fud.

the repository for classicube contains the files needed to compile the game for android https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/ClassiCube/tree/master/android

it just doesn't work well and there's not much reason for unk to spend his own time fixing it up.

1 minute ago, awab4444 said:

No mobile version of ClassiCube will be made, not even in the future.

If you can make one, do one. CC is an open-source project, which means any person can fork the game and create an android version.

2 minutes ago, awab4444 said:

If people made one, I am sure they will be rarely (due to poor quality control) sued by Mojang/Microsoft because it is a clone of Minecraft Classic.

What. 

Just now, Darky64 said:

what about a console port?

the game's open source, go right ahead.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:16 AM, AndrewPH said:

It being an app wouldn't make it magically better - if you've got specific ideas on how to improve the mobile interface, let's hear them.

I think it would be better if you got to somehow recreate MCPE controls, since the crosshair does not really work on mobile

On 6/1/2020 at 6:46 AM, Rubiktor012 said:

I think it would be better if you got to somehow recreate MCPE controls, since the crosshair does not really work on mobile

That’s what I was thinking

On 5/16/2020 at 12:25 PM, Darky64 said:

what about a console port?

I like that idea but how?

On 5/14/2020 at 10:48 PM, AndrewPH said:

Nope. The webclient works on mobile- just browse to the site on your mobile device and you can go to the serverlist or hit "play" for single player.

It's confirmed working on an extremely wide range of mobile devices.

It's really impressive how it performs on mobile, more people need to know about this.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, jviteo2005 said:

I think that classicube should make a mobile app because not everybody has computers. I do but I don’t always have it so. Is there any way that you can make it easier to play mobile? 

and not everyone has a phone... can we have an atari 2600 port.

I semi understand this thread. but if you want a mobile port, thne the best way is just using something like classicraft.

JUST MAKE AN APK FOR ANDROID AND IPA FOR IPHONE AND PUT IT ON THE DOWNLOADS PAGE!!!!!!!!!! U DONT NEED TO PUT IT ON APP STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY!!!!!!!!1 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

42 minutes ago, Lloydluigi123 said:

JUST MAKE AN APK FOR ANDROID AND IPA FOR IPHONE AND PUT IT ON THE DOWNLOADS PAGE!!!!!!!!!! U DONT NEED TO PUT IT ON APP STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY!!!!!!!!1 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go right ahead and make them then