Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darky64

What's the best programming lenguage to start with?

having started out with Python I would really recommend it!It made it alot easier for me to learn C# and Java whilst if you start with one of them i think it'll be hard to motivate yourself because its long wierd and complicated.Just get a Python IDE follow a tutorial and try some things out.And yes Python is slow sometimes but you don't really have to worry about that when you are a beginner.

4 hours ago, PoldiB said:

having started out with Python I would really recommend it!It made it alot easier for me to learn C# and Java whilst if you start with one of them i think it'll be hard to motivate yourself because its long wierd and complicated.Just get a Python IDE follow a tutorial and try some things out.And yes Python is slow sometimes but you don't really have to worry about that when you are a beginner.

>python

>c#

>java

i will cry

90% of the people who replied here use linux so unless you hate using deodorant don't listen

On 10/10/2021 at 7:50 AM, C1ASSIC said:

javascript is the kind of language used by skid webdevs who think they are EXTREME COMPUTER NERDS when in reality they are using a bloated piece of shit

check your pants kid I am bloating them as we speak

16 minutes ago, curtis said:

90% of the people who replied here use linux so unless you hate using deodorant don't listen

check your pants kid I am bloating them as we speak

curtis i dont like you anymore i am no longer your biggest fan

1 minute ago, MESYETI said:

curtis i dont like you anymore i am no longer your biggest fan

Wait please pretend I didn't say that until Goodly responds to the new thread I'm writing right now, I might need you to ask questions for me again in case he doesn't answer!

7 minutes ago, Flamore said:

I am in your walls

I recently had what I thought to be a rat digging around in the attic but I'm not surprised its a classicube user

True gamers start with Microsoft Excel macros and VBAs. Only chumps use anything else.

I personally like Lua, because it is easy to learn and fun to make. My favorite programs to use Lua are Pico 8, which is about $15 or if you want a free, browser version go to tic80.com. They are both really amazing and fun to code with. They are also easy to publish a public copy and make money off of. If you use Pico 8, you could publish it to itch.io and make some money off of your game.

If you want to know more, just message me.

--Whatever__

Implex was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: why reply? - 4 hours

On 5/14/2021 at 1:51 PM, UnspeakableGamin said:

hey guys I'm  UnspeakableGaming

Bro no way! It's UnpronouncableShopping! Awesome!

3 minutes ago, lllcyruslll said:

Java or maybe C

i dont think those are good languages to start with