Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darky64

What's the best programming lenguage to start with?

Python is a decent choice, but it depends heavily on what you want to make

C is by far the first language you shoulld learn, since it's very basic. Then you can move to C++, C#, Java, PHP, etc., which are all derivated from C.

My first suggestion would be not to start programming, but if you really hate yourself that much any version of BASIC (I suggest FreeBasic) is probably a good place to start, since, it's, you know, basic.

I say you're right. Python is an excellent choice for starting to code. Or, if you prefer, Lua, a similar programming language. If you're just a kid who never coded in any way before, I'd suggest Scratch.

Scratch would be a bad start, Lua would be good imo (ROBLOX Lua would be enough to learn like, most basics)

1 minute ago, ClassiCool said:

I say you're right. Python is an excellent choice for starting to code. Or, if you prefer, Lua, a similar programming language. If you're just a kid who never coded in any way before, I'd suggest Scratch.

try Batch or Bash
rly good choise

btw, your nickname is Darky64.
You should try QBasic64, it might be old but still working and being updated, you can do a lot of stuff using it.
So, why not? huh.

LMAO, JUST KIDDING. (or not?)

You can try Python 3 or Lua or JavaScript, they are very good and i'd recommend them to use. i used all of them and i can say these are nice thing.

Currently coding on Lua :P but i can't program on Lua for a very long time as a general Programming Language, it's not enough to only use it, so one day i will start to use C or C++. But for the beginners Lua is pretty easy.

C++ because it's difficult. you'll start hating C++ then move to other programming language and instantly like programming again

On 10/7/2020 at 8:28 AM, azmi2299 said:

C++ because it's difficult. you'll start hating C++ then move to other programming language and instantly like programming again

Well, that was the reason why I quit C. I moved onto C#.