Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nividim

What happened to the one-word punishment?

I've seen one-word posts on the forums and i've been wondering "how the hell did they not get banned yet?" If anyone could tell me, please do. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Nividim said:

I've seen one-word posts on the forums and i've been wondering "how the hell did they not get banned yet?" If anyone could tell me, please do. Thanks.

there's some leniency due to the sheer volume of one-word posts some people make.

that being said, report posts that break the rules to put it on our radar screen. every single post has a little flag icon on mobile (or "report" right next to "reply") that will allow you to file a report.

Filing reports stops people from posting threads asking things like "why is xyz not getting people banned??"

Just now, AndrewPH said:

there's some leniency due to the sheer volume of one-word posts some people make.

that being said, report posts that break the rules to put it on our radar screen. every single post has a little flag icon on mobile (or "report" right next to "reply") that will allow you to file a report.

Filing reports stops people from posting threads asking things like "why is xyz not getting people banned??"

i havent noticed that, thanks for reminding me that the word "report" exists