Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xyrfz

Awards

Question

I have my Own server and have console but I go to awards and make my awards there and I deleted the ones that were already there but it's showing No awards have been added in your server yet I have even added them in player awards to and there not working well I don't know what player Awards is I'm guessing when they earn the award.

10 answers to this question

Have you since restarted the server or refreshed the server configuration files after removing and adding these new awards?

Stop lieing all you did was hack my console and stole my server well since I can't talk in console because IDK why but I found a loop holeĀ 

8 hours ago, xyrfz said:

Stop lieing all you did was hack my console and stole my server well since I can't talk in console because IDK why but I found a loop holeĀ 

Well you are too lazy to format the awards correctly, also I was doing a little trolling.

Well I don't like drama so yeh that's not trolling so this is ending now

icanttellyou was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Rule 4, also why reply at all? - 3 days

You reacted with asshole on my posts and said that the person WHO GAVE AN ANSWER THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUR PROBLEM winner reaction means you are biased. Also you are causing drama lol.

4 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

You reacted with asshole on my posts and said that the person WHO GAVE AN ANSWER THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUR PROBLEM winner reaction means you are biased. Also you are causing drama lol.

no u