Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jacktherippa

SkyCraft Upcoming Server Trailer

So I'm about to create a server called Skycraft, What is Skycraft, It's a server with only floating islands, Server's not created yet, We are hiring admins just comment to apply Show reasons and why you are special, I will announce when server is hosted.

I would like to go for admin, but first I want to know a few things about your server

1. What mini-games will there be/gamemode's

2. since it is in the sky, will there be skyblock

3. will we have strict procedures and guidelines, if so list all admin rules when you comment

My experience is on 4 servers, 2 of which are still running and I am still watching over. The reason I want to be hired is so I can see a server that does not drop to the bottom after 2 weeks. I mainly specialize in keeping the players in line (like a police officer) but if you needed help with building I am also talented in that department (do /g cyan on NA2 to see one of my best builds) If you chose to hire me, just message me or comment below

why i would like to be admin

1.i helped 4 servers before

2. if u want to see my best build go to hanpy+2 to see my best build

3. to help the server from abusers

i have helped servers with mains and maps

also i would like to be admin cus  if someone ever abuses their power i can inform u fast

also cus i want to help the sever go up and not down 

1 hour ago, hanpy said:

why i would like to be admin

1.i helped 4 servers before

2. if u want to see my best build go to hanpy+2 to see my best build

3. to help the server from abusers

i have helped servers with mains and maps

also i would like to be admin cus  if someone ever abuses their power i can inform u fast

also cus i want to help the sever go up and not down 

what server with hanpy+2?

all of them?

15 minutes ago, MESYETI said:

what server with hanpy+2?

all of them?

beachyworlds

I will need a lot of admins, I'm already planning out main, If you're a good builder I would like you to help on the maps.

Hello, i would like to be admin because i am okay at building and just good at following rules i hope that in the future we can work together (also i need the clout) ;D

1 hour ago, iuhijhviuiu said:

Hello, i would like to be admin because i am okay at building and just good at following rules i hope that in the future we can work together (also i need the clout) ;D

Of course, You can you are in my private realm

9 minutes ago, iuhijhviuiu said:

Ok!, i cant wait! 😄

i can send u the link rn if u want 😄

"Trailer" in the forum title but no video. Anyways, I wouldn't hire people to fill staff positions right off the forums unless you are 100% sure they're competent enough to moderate.