Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epic_man89

Has anyone ever played 1944?

I know you all have played 1942 or maybe 1943 but has anyone played 1944? I realized i had the mame rom of it when i was going to play 1942 and i decided to play it and it was fucking awesome, and i realized that nobody ever talks about it so am i the only one who has played it and genuinely enjoys it? (Im pretty sure the reason i see nobody talk about it is because it was an arcade game released in 2000 lol)

7 minutes ago, hanpy said:

hello sir i am here to tell u i have never played that game 🙂

should i be surprised lmao

1 minute ago, UnspeakableGamin said:

Hey Guys I'm UnspeakableGaming and i can help you for everthoing for you guys ok you ask anytime 

shut the fuck up

8 hours ago, epic_man89 said:

I know you all have played 1942 or maybe 1943 but has anyone played 1944? I realized i had the mame rom of it when i was going to play 1942 and i decided to play it and it was fucking awesome, and i realized that nobody ever talks about it so am i the only one who has played it and genuinely enjoys it? (Im pretty sure the reason i see nobody talk about it is because it was an arcade game released in 2000 lol)

I've never played it, whats it about?

10 hours ago, Desaxu said:

Essentially its a World War 2 themed Bullet Hell made by good ole Capcom

On 5/14/2021 at 9:14 PM, Desaxu said:

The game is the fifth of a series of World War II vertical shooters made by Capcom, the 19XX series. The game takes place in the heated battles of 1944 during the Second World War as two super ace pilots, P-38 Lightning and Mitsubishi A6M Zero are attempting to defeat an entire army.

1 hour ago, lashednova said:
The game is the fifth of a series of World War II vertical shooters made by Capcom, the 19XX series. The game takes place in the heated battles of 1944 during the Second World War as two super ace pilots, P-38 Lightning and Mitsubishi A6M Zero are attempting to defeat an entire army.

i thought it was the third?

On 5/14/2021 at 1:49 PM, UnspeakableGamin said:

Hey Guys I'm UnspeakableGaming and i can help you for everthoing for you guys ok you ask anytime 

shut the fuck up we know you arent the real unspeakable

5 hours ago, lashednova said:

shut the fuck up we know you arent the real unspeakable

mans a bit too late to the party

1 minute ago, epic_man89 said:

mans a bit too late to the party

we should say he's an internet explorer