Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ancolsonli

A SERVER HAS GONE MISSING!!!

Question

The server called "Multicraft 2 (Testing)" is missing!!! If anyone can get in touch with the owner (Fletchermed) I would appreciate it! Also why is it gone?

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Ancolsonli said:

The server called "Multicraft 2 (Testing)" is missing!!! If anyone can get in touch with the owner (Fletchermed) I would appreciate it! Also why is it gone?

Click this link:
https://f.classicube.net/profile/890-fletchermed/

Then click the "Message" button at the top of your screen and compose your message there. This is how to Direct Message people and will help you avoid public embarrassment 🙂

Thanks!

im a staff there but its cus where he made the server crashed or he took it down 

i can only view console of the server, buut, as far as i know, its still their, but can only be started by fletcher. I did alot for that server, and it was sad to see it go down. fletcher, if your reading this, please bring it back. i liked that server.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, Doge_Factor said:

i can only view console of the server, buut, as far as i know, its still their, but can only be started by fletcher. I did alot for that server, and it was sad to see it go down. fletcher, if your reading this, please bring it back. i liked that server.

yes I love that server. so canu send me the link?