Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xotiic

A Riddle

Figure this out: 

A Very famous chemist was found murdered in his kitchen today. The police have narrowed it down to six suspects. They know it was a two man job. Their names" Felice, Maxwell, Archibald, Nicolas, Jordan and Xavier. A note was also found with the body: '26-3-58/28-27-57-16'. Who are the killers?

Hint: a Chemist was murdered

26 is the number of Iron (Fe), the 28th is Nickel (Ni) so the murderers are Felice and Nicolas. Creative but far too easy

Just now, aleksb385 said:

26 is the number of Iron (Fe), the 28th is Nickel (Ni) so the murderers are Felice and Nicolas

good Job. and i think the hint might have given it away to some people

It's not even the hint, the riddle is too far easy and was also copied from the internet as pointed out by someone else.

image.thumb.png.da149e6981ce3b5970e772c764d63f8f.png

1 hour ago, aleksb385 said:

It's not even the hint, the riddle is too far easy and was also copied from the internet as pointed out by someone else.

wow, i just have a book of like 300 riddles and that one was my favorite, so i just thought to put it in.

5 hours ago, aleksb385 said:

So you googled it to find the answer? 😉

Anyway, all riddles are on the internet, and most of them existed before the internet.