Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lilgoofyduck

BAN STEVOGREENO OF EVERY SERVER ONCE U SEE HIS ALT BAN IT AT ONCE

BAN HIM NOW HES BACK AND HES CAUSING CHAOS BAN HIM NOW HE DEMOTED THE OWNER WITH CONSOLE HES A HACKER THIS NO JOKE

Lmao why did you idiots give the kid console..

Your friend is the reason it even happened.

7 minutes ago, lashednova said:

BAN HIM NOW HES BACK AND HES CAUSING CHAOS BAN HIM NOW HE DEMOTED THE OWNER WITH CONSOLE HES A HACKER THIS NO JOKE

Why the all caps. 

Not hacking.

Just idiots giving the guy the password to the eddynetweb console.

Moral of story: dont give your password to people online

Mega kinda said it perfect, y'all basically asked to have yourselves trolled the second you started giving console access to individuals you didn't know or trust.

Not to sure what you expected to happen :? 

I'd recommend not giving out console access to random individuals in their first 30 seconds of joining your server as to prevent the entirety of your server from being abolished.

image.png

Stop being a dumbass and giving people console access and then maybe you won't get your shit rocked, kid.

1 hour ago, StevoGreeno said:

Mega kinda said it perfect, y'all basically asked to have yourselves trolled the second you started giving console access to individuals you didn't know or trust.

I'd recommend not giving out console access to random individuals in their first 30 seconds of joining your server as to prevent the entirety of your server from being abolished.

you messed up the main u griefed it and u said u didnt

3 minutes ago, Deasia_2021 said:

you messed up the main u griefed it and u said u didnt

O my god this shit is petty first of all second of all you should leave this up to the owner 3rd of all if your server owner is not a good owner then dont play on the damn server

On 5/7/2021 at 4:20 AM, StevoGreeno said:

Wow, you actually think that's a valid excuse for such shit behavior?

My take is that was a very high IQ move giving some random stranger console access, I mean it actually hurts my head to comprehend the brains behind that move.

classicube.png

PLEASE stop making stupid posts about people getting banned and stuff it's nonsense. Just stop it.