Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElitePrime

These Questions will make ur brain pop

1: Why is bacon called bacon, and cookies called cookies, when you COOK bacon and BAKE cookies.

2: Do clothes in China just say "Made down the road"?

3: If your shirt isn't tucked into your pants, are your pants tucked into your shirt?

4: If you're invisible, and you close your eyes, can you see through your eyelids?

5: If you're in the living room, and you pass away, did you die or are you just knocked out?

looks like time to answer these questions. (Next page is the questions and my personal answers.)

1. Why is bacon called bacon, and cookies called cookies, when you COOK bacon and BAKE cookies.

A: Bacon is derived from "Bahho", meaning "buttock", "ham" or "side of bacon". Cookie is derived from "koekje", meaning "small or little cake".

2. Do clothes in China just say "Made down the road"?

A: Possibly.

3: If your shirt isn't tucked into your pants, are your pants tucked into your shirt?

A: Depends, but it could possibly be.

4: If you're invisible, and you close your eyes, can you see through your eyelids?

A: Not really.

5: If you're in the living room, and you pass away, did you die or are you just knocked out?

A: Basically, you die if you "pass away".

10 hours ago, Desaxu said:

looks like time to answer these questions. (Next page is the questions and my personal answers.)

1. Why is bacon called bacon, and cookies called cookies, when you COOK bacon and BAKE cookies.

A: Bacon is derived from "Bahho", meaning "buttock", "ham" or "side of bacon". Cookie is derived from "koekje", meaning "small or little cake".

2. Do clothes in China just say "Made down the road"?

A: Possibly.

3: If your shirt isn't tucked into your pants, are your pants tucked into your shirt?

A: Depends, but it could possibly be.

4: If you're invisible, and you close your eyes, can you see through your eyelids?

A: Not really.

5: If you're in the living room, and you pass away, did you die or are you just knocked out?

A: Basically, you die if you "pass away".

i'll give u that one

cookn

bakeies

i understand now why they're call bacon and cookies

it doesnt sound right

Thats because u werent taught that

If we started saying Cookn and Bakeies then Bacon and Cookies wouldnt sound right