Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black_dark_vip

why my classicube crashed everyday!

Question

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, black_dark_vip said:

why why why ?!

thats a very hard question to answer as it is, why don't you explain more? what platform are you on?

4 minutes ago, black_dark_vip said:

why why why ?! my classicube crash everyday tell me anything !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you have the crash logs to show perhaps?

1 minute ago, black_dark_vip said:

tell me

why

i can't because you aren't explaining anything

1 minute ago, black_dark_vip said:

tell me

why

We don’t know unless you tell us how it happened, you’re giving us zero context that’s not helpful

There's multiple reasons as to why your game might be crashing.

If you're using the web client, then Ctrl+W (which you might end up pressing if you're using half-speed and going forwards) closes your tab, so be aware of that.

If you're using the downloaded client, sometimes it can disconnect for unknown reasons, it happens to me sometimes.

It could also be a result of your internet going down. But until you provide further context on this, there's not much we can do to help.

18 minutes ago, Scav said:

There's multiple reasons as to why your game might be crashing.

If you're using the web client, then Ctrl+W (which you might end up pressing if you're using half-speed and going forwards) closes your tab, so be aware of that.

If you're using the downloaded client, sometimes it can disconnect for unknown reasons, it happens to me sometimes.

It could also be a result of your internet going down. But until you provide further context on this, there's not much we can do to help.

hi scav :3 

3 minutes ago, Xotiic said:

hi scav :3 

Hi Xotiic.

This isn't really the place to chat. If you want to talk to me, feel free to PM me, either on Discord or Forums. Discord is probably better for me.

Not trying to be rude, just letting you know 🙂

saying why why why is going to make it very hard for us to anser plz give us something that we can anser and help you with 

Can you please provide more details about what specifically you mean by your game is crashing - are you seeing a message box saying ClassiCube has crashed, or are you getting disconnected from servers, or something else?

i need more than whyyy!?!?!

but if your using CC under a school wifi trying to go on severs wont work. Bc idk it just wont ig. if u want to play severs maybe play when your at home :333