Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LilDoom

I have a question for whoever made this server Doges disaster survival

Question

why put A CUSS WORD when my brother is playing this server and he plays on this account but me i play only on mondays-fridays he plays on the weekends so WHY WHEN YOUNG PPL IS PLAYING 

Screenshot 2021-04-29 11.10.31 AM.png

why

just why

why

just why

also the rules say

i dont give a S*** and i will ban u if u dont listen

4 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, LilDoom said:

why put A CUSS WORD when my brother is playing this server and he plays on this account but me i play only on mondays-fridays he plays on the weekends so WHY WHEN YOUNG PPL IS PLAYING 

Screenshot 2021-04-29 11.10.31 AM.png

why

just why

why

just why

also the rules say

i dont give a S*** and i will ban u if u dont listen

Please keep in mind that the minimum age to own a Classicube account or play online using our services is 13, and if you are concerned about seeing content from other players you should exclusively utilize the singleplayer mode.

1) nobody is forcing you to play on the server

2) your brother is on this place called the internet, a place where you're bound to see swear words at one point or another. there's no way to prevent them.

17 minutes ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Well ummmmmm kids arent supposed to play the game in the first place soo the rules state 13 and up

Do you think people really read the terms of service? Especially illiterate children? I think not. Though you are correct, no one bothers to read them.