Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archeed

Can't join my port forwarded server.

Question

I forwarder port for my server, but I still can't join. When attempting to join the server, the message is default: "Can't join the server, it's probably down!". The only problem that I see in server console is this:
image.png.d19f9704670a63ab3638bf347ba886af.png

And in logs:
image.png.6ee46960b76ee9a3b8501e3ca1657c09.png

7 answers to this question

By chance, do you have more than one instance of the server running? You should be able to check in your Task Manager processes tab.

13 hours ago, Panda said:

By chance, do you have more than one instance of the server running? You should be able to check in your Task Manager processes tab.

image.png.faf8f3ea1920f51488babcd60d46c82a.png

Now there are no errors, but I still can't connect to my server from classicube client. The only way to connect is through web client.

13 minutes ago, Archeed said:

image.png.faf8f3ea1920f51488babcd60d46c82a.png

Now there are no errors, but I still can't connect to my server from classicube client. The only way to connect is through web client.

Copy the URL which shows up (classicube.net/server/play/...)

Sign in on the desktop client

Paste the url here: image.png.73fe21b7984c15fadf0f33c408820353.png

Press Connect

3 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

Copy the URL which shows up (classicube.net/server/play/...)

Sign in on the desktop client

Paste the url here: image.png.73fe21b7984c15fadf0f33c408820353.png

Press Connect

I still can't connect. It shows the same message "can't connect to the server, it's probably down"
Other people are able to join it, I see someone joined it.

Just now, Archeed said:

I still can't connect. It shows the same message "can't connect to the server, it's probably down"
Other people are able to join it, I see someone joined it.

Ah right, my bad. Without signing in, click "Direct connect" in the client and enter your username, your local IP (127.0.0.1 should work) and nothing on mppass

54 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

Ah right, my bad. Without signing in, click "Direct connect" in the client and enter your username, your local IP (127.0.0.1 should work) and nothing on mppass

Thank you, it seems to work. 

remember, days of forum replies can save you 10 minutes reading the readme.md on mcgalaxy’s github page!