Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swxggb3ii

What would you do.

Would you do that?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a server on classicube and some random guy wants to help you what would you do.

• accept him in.
    • or ban him.

Would you take an offer on the server from a random guy who says he is a professional asking for owner rank to help you, or your friend with no experience at all? 

Don't accept him and don't ban him. There's no reason to trust random people who are likely just kids who want power. There's also no reason to ban people just for asking for ranks unless they get annoying about it.

3 minutes ago, Goodly said:

Don't accept him and don't ban him. There's no reason to trust random people who are likely just kids who want power. There's also no reason to ban people just for asking for ranks unless they get annoying about it.

I remember one time me and my friend were playing on Gogo's server and when my friend unbanned a old staff I was confused. So when he joined he started cursing me out for console (me and my friend are co-owner), so I told him to stop arguing with me because he isn't getting console. Then he says the server is stupid and that's why no-one plays the server, And my friend banned him before I could say anything.(glad he got banned tbh)

first i would ask him if he knows the cammands on the rank and if the random guy dont... i would proply ban him

The fact that some people on here that run their servers this way concerns me.

9 hours ago, Goodly said:

this is what starts most server drama's i own 3 servers and no drama from them. take goodlyays advise man just ignore them if they bug you just mute them ur server ur rules do what you think is best for it.