Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletchermed

Multicraft 2 Looking For Builders

Hello everyone im looking for a builder to help build maps for Multicraft 2.

if you would like to help i send me a message. 

The Server Is Now Back Online It Is Currently Whitelisted If You Would Like To Apply For Builder Message Me

3 minutes ago, RGLgaming said:

What kind of maps are you planning on making?

Lava Survival, Zombie Survival, PvP, Roleplay, and More

Currently The Ex Owner For Multicraft Got Banned Fishedmint I would like to take his place and rebuild what he built to get multicraft running again

Just now, cappedyo said:

Currently The Ex Owner For Multicraft Got Banned Fishedmint I would like to take his place and rebuild what he built to get multicraft running again

I am sorry but you can not be the Co Owner but you can apply for builder or admin.

4 minutes ago, Fletchermed said:

Currently the server hoster is down.

Hey Fletch What if the old owner came back would u make him Co owner?

Just now, cappedyo said:

Hey Fletch What if the old owner came back would u make him Co owner?

Most likely not.

Just now, Fletchermed said:

Most likely not.

also i was and still am the Original Owner of Multicraft

1 minute ago, Fletchermed said:

Most likely not.

Why not when he boosted the server and made the idea? (i am a news reporter)

3 minutes ago, cappedyo said:

Why not when he boosted the server and made the idea? (i am a news reporter)

I dont think i can trust anyone on here Curently because someone i thought i could trust who had access to the console deleted the entire server.

Just now, Fletchermed said:

I dont think i can trust anyone on here Curently because someone who had access to the console deleted the entire server.

I know Fishedmint himself told me who it was! we can meet and i can tell u who did it. 

Just now, cappedyo said:

I know Fishedmint himself told me who it was! we can meet and i can tell u who did it. 

just message me the message button is the mail icon on the top right of the screen

2 hours ago, cappedyo said:

i really vote this up because a co-owner or ex-owner should be there so yes capp i tink u should

1 hour ago, hee_man said:

i really vote this up because a co-owner or ex-owner should be there so yes capp i tink u should

Thank you

12 hours ago, Fletchermed said:

I dont think i can trust anyone on here Curently because someone i thought i could trust who had access to the console deleted the entire server.

that is why you always have a backup of MCGalaxy.zip it is back of the whole server. then just reinstall the server and upload that fie in /home/container/ then go on console and do /server restore.

12 hours ago, Fletchermed said:

and never give kids *cough cough FishedMint cough cough* console access i think you know how to tell whos a kid or not another thing is dont give them access to delete files.

1 hour ago, Ninja_King said:

that is why you always have a backup of MCGalaxy.zip it is back of the whole server. then just reinstall the server and upload that fie in /home/container/ then go on console and do /server restore.

and never give kids *cough cough FishedMint cough cough* console access i think you know how to tell whos a kid or not another thing is dont give them access to delete files.

it wasnt FishedMint who deleted the server im not going to say who though.

41 minutes ago, hee_man said:

can i please help build it says private server can i help?

are you able to get on right now?