Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

The Worst/Greatest Competition of all time (YCTI)

Members of the classicube community, I am Doge_Factor. Im know in classicube for having the most toxic (ex) boyfriend, Making an EPIC lambo model (and other cool models), and building for Just-started servers. My server will be hosting The most stressful, rage-inducing,  rated-MA, horrific event IN CLASSICUBE HISTORY!!!!

2096898872_Screenshot2021-04-163_44_34PM.thumb.png.8258310185b35e0c4ca04a899566d4a4.png

I just threw that image together, cause I accidently deleted the old one.

THIS IS NO FOR-FUN CONTEST!!! THIS WILL MAKE YOU MAD, AND MAY CREATE HATE TOWARDS OTHERS!!!

The contest compiles of 5 rounds, with set goals

Round 1 - Prop-Hunt

Round 2 - PPP Parkour (Perfection, Persistence, Patience)

Round 3 - Don't fall (Tower Parkour)

Round 4 - 15 Minute's To Build (Building Competition)

Round 5 - Survive... [we will see]...

Now, you may be asking, "cool, but what do I get if i win?" Well, There is no first, second or third place. it all comes down to how many points you have at the end of all 5 rounds. Who ever has the most points gets...

Your Very Own Server With the following included in it,

• Venks PvP/survival Plugin
  • NA2's Reward plugin
  • The Custom Models Plugin (models included) from na2
  • A Pre-Built Main
  • Venks Hold Plugin 
  • And More!!!

(yes you get console)

Or I can just give you a $10 Amazon Gift Card.

(these rewards are NOT a scam. If I fail to get you The prize you chose, I may die a slow and horrible death, and I'm a Pedo)

The points you can earn are the following,

Round 1 - [winner=5 points]

Round 2 - [point system is as follows. first=amount of contestants, second=contestants-1, third=contest-2, ect]

Round 3 - [if you are the last one alive, 5 points. if you complete it, an additional 5 points]

Round 4 - [depending on how I rate your build, anywhere from  20 to 0 points]

Round 5 - [we will see]...

But When is It? 

I was supposed to post this on wednesday, but I got Side-Tracked. 

THE EVENT IS TOMORROW!!! I will add a comment specifying the time, because I'm still getting that part figured out.

How Do I sign up?

No pre-sign up needed! just show up, and BOOM Your in! You can Join any time! you can join even if were in the middle of it! (but your probably not going to win though)

How do I get Eliminated

Its not a matter of if you get eliminated, its a matter if you have the patience, Endurance, Temper, and the ability to keep going even though it may seem unfair. if you can do all that, then theres no reason you cant win, let alone quit. (This contest is NOT BIAS!! when the time comes, you will go from friends and fellow players, to "test-dummies")

How Will You Give Me The Gift Card? 

I will just email you a photo of the gift cards redeem code (il also type it incase you cant read it. also, it DOES HAVE $10s ON IT!!! and if you want to, il go onto a zoom, and show all of you the un-used, brand new, gift card)

What Server Do I Go To?

Doges Revenge.

What can I Do To Prepare?

Two things,

1. Practice your Parkour

2. Pray

I'L SEE YOU THERE!!!

can i join or no?

Just now, hanpy said:

can i join or no?

what server cus if it is doge bed wars i banned there