Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

Can we remove the big holy f that pops up EVERY TIME!

Its a good way to get people to think before they post, but its really not necessary to have holy f in big bold letters being the first thing you see. i liked it better when it just said "YOUR ABOUT TO BE BAN!!" That was a lot more friendlier than holy f. also, the LAST thing we need is some 8-year-old asking their mom "what does fuk mean?". (that would be pretty funny, but still.) please make it so it doesn't have a giant swear on your screen,  because if your mom walked in, and saw that on your screen, she would NOT be happy. (at least my mom wouldn't be)

No. We need every 12 year old and under to ask their mom what "fuck" means, so that their mom promptly realizes they should stop using the fucking internet unsupervised.

5 minutes ago, Doge_Factor said:

Its a good way to get people to think before they post, but its really not necessary to have holy f in big bold letters being the first thing you see. i liked it better when it just said "YOUR ABOUT TO BE BAN!!" That was a lot more friendlier than holy f. also, the LAST thing we need is some 8-year-old asking their mom "what does fuk mean?". (that would be pretty funny, but still.) please make it so it doesn't have a giant swear on your screen,  because if your mom walked in, and saw that on your screen, she would NOT be happy. (at least my mom wouldn't be)

you don't know my mom