Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevehb

ClassiCube Plugins

Hi All

I thought I'd start a thread to find out about all the great work that's happened to create Classicube Plugins out there in the world?

So come on... Hit me up!

• What's the Plugin called?
  • What does it do... What miracle does it create in our ClassiCube Blockiverse?
  • Is it available to share on other servers? If it is where can we find it?
  • If you've installed somebody else's Plugin what was it like to work with?

OR

Are you planning on creating a Plugin and want to ask people what they'd like to see in it?

OR

Do you wish there was a Plugin for............. What would it be and what magical things would it do in your Realm?

Let's hear about all things PLUGIN!

There are a collection of plugins for client-side (can't be used on webclient) here.

There's also a few more client-side plugins with their own repositories: CEF and More Models.

You can find a list of plugins for MCGalaxy here.

CEF allows you to view web browser pages in-game, primarily to allow watching videos together. It only works in multiplayer if you are playing on an MCGalaxy server.

More Models adds a bunch of new models to the game, for use with /model (MCGalaxy command).

16 hours ago, Goodly said:

There are a collection of plugins for client-side (can't be used on webclient) here.

There's also a few more client-side plugins with their own repositories: CEF and More Models.

You can find a list of plugins for MCGalaxy here.

CEF allows you to view web browser pages in-game, primarily to allow watching videos together. It only works in multiplayer if you are playing on an MCGalaxy server.

More Models adds a bunch of new models to the game, for use with /model (MCGalaxy command).

WOW! That's a great starting point I'll go have a look at them... Thanks for the contribution to the thread!

On 5/2/2020 at 1:03 AM, Goodly said:

You can actually do /model in singleplayer mode too.