Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hee_man

Skin entering now!!!

Are you in?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. in or out?

Hello there! I'm hee_man and to celebrate my coming to classicube  by making a classicube animation film! unfortunately I do not have any skins for it. That's where you come in! 'bout 4-5 weeks time i will create a server for people to enter their skins in! ( no 18+ skins, its going on YouTube too, ) and It's a classic log cabin animation so enter skins of that era ( doesn't have to be human head/skin tone ) and if you want to enter 2 skins contact me via Forums or the server when it's up ( we need 50 skins ) Thanks!

1 hour ago, iuhijhviuiu said:

Noice hope it goes good 😄

would like to enter in a skin? thanks :)

it wouldn't count as a NSFW skin, no. but just be aware that due to your skin type it would be limited into roles and cast as others. hope you understand, but if you'd like to enter in a diffrent skin you can contact me. have a nice day.

arcticfoxmaskgirl-17194450.png?v393  2th skin

----kawaii-fox-girl-----17192267.png?v39 3th skin

fox-girl-16993804.png?v393 4th

rebel-demons-17443011.png?v393 5th skin

short-brown-hair-cat-girl-17442729.png?v last skin

i dont have more skins sorry

no more skins ------okawaii--------17442643.png?v393

@hee_man I'd like to add a few new skins (all of the same character, yet if you allow, of alternate timelines)

char (5).pngEkari Saihoki (Beta Timeline)

EkariSaihoki (1).pngEkari Saihoki (Alpha Timeline)

EkariSaihoki (2).pngEkari Saihoki (Infdev Timeline)

I also should add this to you.

Fire_Gamer_Boy.png

You can also go to my profile to see my skins there.

Good luck on your animation film!

On 4/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, hee_man said:

'bout 4-5 weeks time i will create a server for people to enter their skins in!

What's the server called and how late / what timezone can we expect it?

it will be called hee_man's server [SKIN EVENT LIVE] and it will be in standard PST time and it will be launched in 4-5 weeks but progress so far is slow on it because of plugins/levels loading and the genral amount of time it takes to port foward a server and make i public, and it needs testing before it goes public.

sure 🙂

angel-kid-17438958.png?v393

3 hours ago, hee_man said:

it will be called hee_man's server [SKIN EVENT LIVE] and it will be in standard PST time and it will be launched in 4-5 weeks but progress so far is slow on it because of plugins/levels loading and the genral amount of time it takes to port foward a server and make i public, and it needs testing before it goes public.

when u make the server can i test it for u

definitely not! I am sorry, but i'd like a professional to test it. but what u can do... when the server and skins are done u can help me and a select few others build the sets.

1 hour ago, hee_man said:

definitely not! I am sorry, but i'd like a professional to test it. but what u can do... when the server and skins are done u can help me and a select few others build the sets.

sure ill do that sad that i cant test it but i get it