Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desaxu

What do you do if your Internet goes down?

For me, i would sit there and do nothing until it comes back up. What do you do if that happens?

i will go on my hoverboard and spin intill i pass out then wake up when the internet come up

or i will go on my friends wifi LIFE HACK HEHEH

I just play something else till the wifi comes back on or I just read or draw something that doesnt make me bored.

I just throw my router at the wall and if that doesnt fix the issue just throw it off a roof into water then plug it back n for 15 seconds and should work.

On 4/10/2021 at 10:00 AM, MegaPVP said:

I just throw my router at the wall and if that doesnt fix the issue just throw it off a roof into water then plug it back n for 15 seconds and should work.

well your router will be broken you maniac !! 

I begin my daily rituals of Smiley chants while wearing a clown wig and nose and circling around on a unicycle. Most of the time I fall down and set myself on fire, but one time I witnessed the codes of the mythical ClassiCube Survival Test speaking to me on world domination. Even though the doctors say I was hallucinating they have no idea what they're dealing with and should not tell me what is and what is not real.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:50 PM, Yolkbird said:

I begin my daily rituals of Smiley chants while wearing a clown wig and nose and circling around on a unicycle. Most of the time I fall down and set myself on fire, but one time I witnessed the codes of the mythical ClassiCube Survival Test speaking to me on world domination. Even though the doctors say I was hallucinating they have no idea what they're dealing with and should not tell me what is and what is not real.

When u do this can i join u 

I would just play a offline game until the Wifi comes back like Microsoft surfer or the google Dino game

6E40441C-40D5-42B6-A7ED-3FC7E4720FBF.jpeg

On 4/17/2021 at 11:26 PM, Sonic2fan said:

I would just play a offline game until the Wifi comes back like Microsoft surfer or the google Dino game

6E40441C-40D5-42B6-A7ED-3FC7E4720FBF.jpeg

i've played that on edge whenever the internet was down and i still liked windows LOL

On 4/9/2021 at 10:45 PM, Desaxu said:

For me, i would sit there and do nothing until it comes back up. What do you do if that happens?

i crack out a magazine and start cranking the shit

this is what happens if i have no electricity, which happens more than my internet going out.

1. go outside.. maybe..

2. watch anime on my laptop if i still have any (also only for like long periods of no electicity) (i dont watch anime usually)
3. start a singleplayer world
4. make some art
5. i usually have some kind of battery back up, put that to my phone and talk to my friends
6. code on my laptop (slow but works)