Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swxggb3ii

someone raided my friends server

Question

he change console pass and didn't give it to me and got us all banned, i need help if anyone like ninja king could help pls do dm me dead killer for the console pass

12 answers to this question

Just now, Sir0mac said:

BRUH LOL so that what happen

lol yes he should've gave us console instead of jay

5 minutes ago, swxggb3ii said:

he change console pass and didn't give it to me and got us all banned, i need help if anyone like ninja king could help pls do dm me dead killer for the console pass

We can’t help you since it’s your own fault for trusting people with console, we don’t work for eddynet (at least most of us) though I do hope you learn a lesson from this @swxggb3ii

3 minutes ago, jviteo2005 said:

We can’t help you since it’s your own fault for trusting people with console, we don’t work for eddynet (at least most of us) though I do hope you learn a lesson from this @swxggb3ii

no its friends so so my friend trusted the guy with console and ruined the server so its his lesson lol but ty

2 minutes ago, swxggb3ii said:

no its friends so so my friend trusted the guy with console and ruined the server so its his lesson lol but ty

That's just sad-

12 minutes ago, swxggb3ii said:

please only let yourself have access to the console in future, its not a good idea to give people the highest power

swxggb3ii was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Just now, DXKayleeXD said:

That's just sad-

ikr

3 minutes ago, swxggb3ii said:

The point is, they shouldn’t be giving out console to random 12 year olds who are known for being immature. And posting it here isn’t really a fix

Just now, MESYETI said:

please only let yourself have access to the console in future, its not a good idea to give people the highest power

when i get my own server i will make sure but its his server so its his fault

do u like monkeys? ps i am also a admin on deadkiller101 server

@gogofbi816170 is really a bitch ngl he said deadkiller brought it up to him self then he says "thats y i hacked to his account" 

6 hours ago, Sir0mac said:

do u like monkeys? ps i am also a admin on deadkiller101 server

@gogofbi816170 is really a bitch ngl he said deadkiller brought it up to him self then he says "thats y i hacked to his account" 

sir0mac i know what is like becuz u know im co-owner so its hard when he trolls and gives a 5 year old who just learned some curse words access to console but not us