Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Police_plays

Classicube

2 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

i dont care about my orginal account and i wasnt on irc when u fuckin banned me WHO EVER WAS ON THAT SHIT DID THAT I WAS FUCKIN IN TENNASEE enjoying my birthday weekend

SO UR SAYING THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN FAKE IM TIRED OF FUCKIN PEOPLE COMING ON MY FUCKIN GROUP CHAT AND FUCKIN SAYING THIS SHIT

Screenshot 2021-03-31 1.57.41 PM.png

Who were you fucking in Tennasee?

Just now, AnarchyDarkWolf said:

That is signs of suicide there buddy. "Die police die". Not ok. 

I love how it says “Today” on top 

IM NOT SUSCIDLE I WILL NEVER KILL MY SELF AND WHO EVER IS ON MY SKYPE GROUPCHAT THATS TELLING ME TO DIE U A BITCH

DUH HE SAID THAT SHIT TODAY JVITEO SO STFU 

AND IM ABOUT TO GET ON VOICE CALL WIT THIS DUDE AND WE ABOUT TO SEATTLE THIS SHIT CAUSE IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I TRIED TO REPORT HIS WEBSITE WHY WOULD I REPORT YOUR WEBSITE IF I PLAY ON IT AND IMA MAKE THIS DUDE ADMIT THIS SHIT IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING IM A FUCKIN BAD PERSON

2 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

IM NOT SUSCIDLE I WILL NEVER KILL MY SELF AND WHO EVER IS ON MY SKYPE GROUPCHAT THATS TELLING ME TO DIE U A BITCH

DUH HE SAID THAT SHIT TODAY JVITEO SO STFU 

AND IM ABOUT TO GET ON VOICE CALL WIT THIS DUDE AND WE ABOUT TO SEATTLE THIS SHIT CAUSE IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I TRIED TO REPORT HIS WEBSITE WHY WOULD I REPORT YOUR WEBSITE IF I PLAY ON IT AND IMA MAKE THIS DUDE ADMIT THIS SHIT IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING IM A FUCKIN BAD PERSON

If you have evidence you need to share, email it to me at [email protected] instead of telling and showing everybody your personal information on the world wide web.

I'm closing this thread, if you open another one I will permanently ban you again