Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Police_plays

Classicube

OK IM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS

for all the people who think they knew the whole thing yall dont know nothing yall just assume stuff and people are fake so im cutting off alot of people and people that think yall know shit and yall assume shit and yall make me look like a fuckin bad person which im not all i was trying to do was play but people is fake and they think they know it all but they fuckin dont so who ever i dont talk to know more it means i cut your ass off I JUST LOST MY FUCKIN AUNT LEAVE ME ALONE 

17 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

OK IM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS

for all the people who think they knew the whole thing yall dont know nothing yall just assume stuff and people are fake so im cutting off alot of people and people that think yall know shit and yall assume shit and yall make me look like a fuckin bad person which im not all i was trying to do was play but people is fake and they think they know it all but they fuckin dont so who ever i dont talk to know more it means i cut your ass off I JUST LOST MY FUCKIN AUNT LEAVE ME ALONE 

Don't bring personal losses into online arguments as an excuse

FIRST ANDREW IM NOT MAKING UP EXCUSES 

and mint is not my fuckin alt hes my friend

and first someone told me there was impersonating me on irc so i didnt do shit I CAN SHOW U A SCREENSHOT

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 11.19.29 PM.png

AND I TALKED TO FUCKIN RETROWOLF ON SKYPE I HAVE A YT VIDEO OF IT IM ABOUT TO UPLOAD IT HE WAS SO FUCKIN SCARED I CAN PROOF RETROWOLF ISNT FUCKIN ME

8 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

and first someone told me there was impersonating me on irc so i didnt do shit I CAN SHOW U A SCREENSHOT

Why did you use an awful fake text convo generator

FIRST I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT IS

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKIN FAKE TEXT CONVO THING IS WTF IS THAT U TELLING ME SHIT I DONT FUCKIN KNOW

AND FUCK U JVITEO FAKE ASS

2 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

FIRST I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT IS

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKIN FAKE TEXT CONVO THING IS WTF IS THAT U TELLING ME SHIT I DONT FUCKIN KNOW

Well I mean you should know, since you used one to make that fake conversation 

21 minutes ago, Police_plays said:

I was originally going to just reply with "What" but now you've decided to push it further, and I thought I'd have some fun.

That screenshot is fake. Let's get to why:

-The speech bubbles shape is just wrong

-It says your name on the top while it's supposed to say the other person's name

-The font is absolutely awful, it doesn't look anything like the font used in iMessage

-That version of iOS is ancient, indicated by the message box, camera icon, text button, cell signal strength and "Contact" button

-The scroll bar is t h i c c and it's at the top - if you were chatting with a friend, I'd assume you had previous conversations?

There's someone who probably understands more about this, but this should be enough to debunk your attempt at faking a text message to seek sympathy. For comparison, here's a real screenshot:

image.thumb.png.9ff25dcfaa3fb3f979f55badfa746a9c.png

You can probably tell the difference.

Next time actually try to learn your lesson and stop constantly lying and throwing a fit when someone is telling you the truth. Take your time to reflect on your actions, grow up and come back once you're ready. You were the one who got yourself banned from ClassiCube on your original account the IRC, accept it and move on. Another tip - don't share your personal information on the internet, it's very dangerous. I told you this and you promised to change your YouTube channel's name, but when I checked the next day it remained the same.

1 minute ago, Police_plays said:

IM NOT FUCKIN LYING BITCH

I DONT KNOW WHAT A FAKE CONVO SHIT IS

BITCH ALL PROVE ALL OF YALL 

Why

1 minute ago, Police_plays said:

AND ANDREW U SAID MINT WAS MY FUCKIN ALT HES FUCKIN NOT HES MY FUCKIN FRIEND AND HES FUCKIN 14

FUCK U JVITEO STUPID ASS BITCH

Can't wait for you to impersonate your mom on irc again.

Just now, Police_plays said:

FIRST I WILL NEVER BUT MY MAMA BUSSINESS OUT THERE SO WHO EVER DID THAT IMA BEAT THERE ASS

Police there comes a time to stop, and I think that should be now, everyone dislikes you, I feel like it were to be better if you just sat quietly like a good dog and listened for once in your god damn life

Just now, Police_plays said:

fuck u bitch lets fight hoe ill beat the fuck out u

Police you’re like 12, I doubt you could beat a twig if it came barreling at you

I remember fondly when you threatened to report me to the police for the "illegal" act of disabling your original account.

Probably not wise to threaten to beat everybody up.

i dont care about my orginal account and i wasnt on irc when u fuckin banned me WHO EVER WAS ON THAT SHIT DID THAT I WAS FUCKIN IN TENNASEE enjoying my birthday weekend

SO UR SAYING THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN FAKE IM TIRED OF FUCKIN PEOPLE COMING ON MY FUCKIN GROUP CHAT AND FUCKIN SAYING THIS SHIT

Screenshot 2021-03-31 1.57.41 PM.png