Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xotiic

Person that was banned in NA2

Hi, i saw a discussion in the forum of a player named Police_plays that was being accused of being retrowolf or at least an alt of retrowolf. and i can assure you that this is not true. my brother being retrowolf i know that that is his not his account. my only alt is Zero_ and i use it solely and exclusively for exploring other servers. that being i said, i don't know if there was a glitch with the IP address. i also found this bit of info which may help Police_plays case. i hope this may clear thing up and if not all i can say is i tried. btw click on the link below for the forum post that led me to making this one.

An IP conflict occurs when two or more hosts in the same subnet are configured with the same IP address. When this happens, communications with the two conflicting hosts are mixed up. One host may receive packets that belong to the other one, and vice versa.

I don't think there is a local network conflict, but the ISP he is using might use CGNAT which allows people to share the same IP address and thus can cause some issues like this. But that might not be his problem and might be due to the fact that kids are kids.