Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xotiic

Controls

Question

Is there a way that i can permanently set my controls in game. for example every time i go into a different server or the same one and reconnect i have to reset my controls to my preferences is there a way that i can permanently set them? 

another example is that i like to have my chat button as ENTER instead of T is there a way that i can always have it that way instead of having to change it every time i get into a server?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Xotiic said:

Is there a way that i can permanently set my controls in game. for example every time i go into a different server or the same one and reconnect i have to reset my controls to my preferences is there a way that i can permanently set them? 

another example is that i like to have my chat button as ENTER instead of T is there a way that i can always have it that way instead of having to change it every time i get into a server?

I’m pretty sure settings should sync across all instances of CC?

1 hour ago, NyanSwagCatCC said:

I’m pretty sure settings should sync across all instances of CC?

wdym?

like that the setting should always stay the same?

lmao another way is to clear ur cookies and cach and then try and see if it works thats what i do and it works

15 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

lmao another way is to clear ur cookies and cach and then try and see if it works thats what i do and it works

k ill try that at some point