Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

minecraft_1589

Server limit

minecraft_1589 was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Permabanned - 10 previous bans on record and still acting like a child

ok and did i ask u for opinion?

Just now, jviteo2005 said:

Why do you need more than one server, I feel like one server is quite excessive for someone like you.

i agree with you, who would want two running servers on one device?

Just now, minecraft_1589 said:

ok and did i ask u for opinion?

Well it’s not like you’re asking a forum full of people

8 hours ago, DanieI said:

No point in having more servers if you can't maintain one server.  

I agree with what Daniel said and the only thing is what gonna happen when a kid makes a sever is abuse evrey thing they can and what were gonna get in return is this sever is abusing everyone. 

On 3/22/2021 at 4:17 PM, minecraft_1589 said:

I would like to know if there is a limit to how many servers u can have bc @Doge_Factor says there is 

no, there is not. make as many MCGalaxy servers as you like.

edit: or any server software 🙂

22 hours ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

I mean i agree 1 server is hard enough 2 servers is like 💀💀💀

I Have 2 Servers and i got pretty decent staff on both of them (i have another server but its for testing only so in total i own 3 servers) but the other 2 is smt like Na2 but without the  plugins and commands. anyways what im tryna say is it is possibal to host more then 1 server if u have a decent computer and a decent internet.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:17 PM, minecraft_1589 said:

I would like to know if there is a limit to how many servers u can have bc @Doge_Factor says there is 

Your Server Has Been Delisted From server list for violating eddysnet terms You gotta wait this out bud i dont think there gonna give u another server.